From freaky hip hop to lusty dancehall, porno pop, and more, you won’t find these filthy-sexy songs on your mom’s racy music playlist.
I like music about vices: drugs, sex, alcohol, or preferably mixing all three. For funsies, I’ve often gone hunting for over-the-top sexual lyrics. So whether you’re looking for dirty music purely for the humor, for getting down to business, or you’re in search of a song to sing on your wedding night, I’ve got a well-honed list I’ve built up over the years. Hopefully you can find a new dirty favorite here to share with your lover or grandmother.
Advance warning: These are some of the dirtiest songs out there that are still actually good music. Of course, dirtiness (like goodness) is subjective, but making the cut required more than just singing a few lines about happy naked time. These songs mix in-your-face vulgarity (no mere double entendres here), a singular focus on getting it on, and some element of clever, funny, or unusual lyrics. The list is broken down by genre and is (unintentionally) biased toward music by women, partly because that’s true for most of my music but also because I think women have generally written better musical smut. Or maybe I just prefer women talking dirty to me.
Below, 🎦 marks music videos and 🎵 is used for tracks without music videos. In some cases I’ve skipped music videos because they were available only for a song’s clean version.
Jamaican dancehall music has a knack for combining affection and explicit sexuality in a way that’s uncommon in other genres. Artists that stand out to me for their especially explicit (yet affectionate) lyrics include Spice, Vybz Kartel, and Lady Saw. Spice in particular is the queen of this category.
As you step through the door panty drop to floor
Give it to me baby fuck me hardcore
Have so much in store come mek we explore
Best in the world you never get this before
Mi pussy does a jump like a kangaroo
I’m like dripping so wet I’m so into you
Pussy tight, have the glue, grip like a brake shoe
Oh yeah, beat it till it black and blue
More dirty winners:
- 🎵 Heels On, by Lady Saw — 2012; Lyrics
- 🎦 Romping Shop, by Vybz Kartel, Spice — 2008; Lyrics
- 🎦 Back Way, by Vybz Kartel, Spice — 2019; Lyrics
- 🎦 Foreplay, by Shenseea — 2019; Lyrics
- 🎦 Good Comfort, by Shenseea — 2020; Lyrics
Rap & Hip Hop
Hip hop and rap have no shortage of x-rated raunch. Let’s dive in with this classic by one-hit-wonder Khia:
Khia’s anthem for fans of getting their cooches smooched and peaches gobbled includes detailed instructions on how to combine cunnilingus and analingous to pop her wigglies. It’s so ridiculously over the top that a number of artists have created inspired covers, including my favorites by Elle King and Dan Henig. The contrast in these covers between their acoustic/soothing music and the underlying lyrics about the king of feasts results in even greater hilarity.
And let us not forget nympho-rap trailblazer Lil’ Kim, who preceded artists like Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion, and others who followed in her footsteps.
More recently came rapper CupcakKe, who rose from YouTube virality and whose name is a play on the bukkake fetish. She outdid basically everyone in the world on brazen hypersexuality, with an eight-inch helping of wordplay and horny humor.
Some representatively ridiculous lyrics:
Oops, last night this nigga couldn’t pull outGum, by CupcakKe
Because I accidentally sucked his dick with gum in my mouth
I want to eat yo’ dickDeepthroat, by CupcakKe
But I can’t fuck up my nails
So I’ma pick it up with chopsticks
Here you go. Porno slapstick tunes (and low-budget music videos) by rap’s filthiest wordsmith:
- 🎦 Deepthroat, by CupcakKe — 2015; Lyrics
- 🎦 Spider-Man Dick, by CupcakKe — 2016; Lyrics
- 🎵 Gum, by CupcakKe — 2020; Lyrics
- 🎦 Duck Duck Goose, by CupcakKe — 2018; Lyrics
- 🎦 Vagina, by CupcakKe — 2015; Lyrics
- CupcakKe said she was inspired to write this song by Khia’s My Neck, My Back.
You’ve no doubt heard this next song and possibly sing it in the shower. It was a critically acclaimed breakout hit, and there’s no denying it deserves a spot here.
Last of the featured tracks for this genre, here’s a song with a music video that manages to be simultaneously creative, funny, ridiculous, and highly suggestive:
More rap and hip hop:
- 🎵 Look Back at Me, by Trina feat. Killer Mike — 2008; Lyrics
- 🎦 I Got Bitches, by A2M — 2017; Lyrics
- 🎵 Trill Luv, by Yakki — 2015; Lyrics
- 🎦 DDLG, by ppcocaine — 2020; Lyrics
- 🎦 The Bad Touch, by Bloodhound Gang — 1999; Lyrics
- 🎵 Put It In Your Mouth, by Akinyele feat. Kia Jefferies — 1996; Lyrics
- 🎵 Panties to the Side, by Rich Gang feat. French Montana, Tyga, Bow Wow, Gudda Gudda — 2013; Lyrics
- 🎵 Stapleton Sex, by Ghostface Killah — 2009; Lyrics
- 🎦 Want It All, by Young Dolph — 2016; Lyrics
- I’m cheating with this song, since the lyrics don’t make the cut. It’s just here for all the bare-ass ladies in the video. If you pay close attention, you might even notice there’s music in the background.
See also: Wikipedia: Dirty rap.
All of the following pop songs are by female artists. For whatever reason, the most explicit put-your-face-in-my-asscheeks pop music tends to come from women. Explicit pop songs are also great because they often strike a lighter, more fun tone.
This first song hits all those notes, and has a fun music video to boot:
The remaining pop songs are all by gay/bi women. I’m not sure what that tells us, but I’m listening (and watching) intently.
- 🎦 Bestie, by Sizzy Rocket — 2016; Lyrics
- 🎵 Lipgloss, by Charli XCX feat. CupcakKe — 2017; Lyrics
- 🎦 Smoke Weed Eat Pussy, by Ängie — 2016; Lyrics
- 🎵 Fuck the Pain Away, by Peaches — 2000; Lyrics
It’s not hard to find at least unintended humor in most of this post’s songs, but the comedy songs below are clearly intended to amuse you more than turn you on.
Girl, I wanna get you into my bedI appreciate Ylvis’s educational focus and scientific precision.
But we ain’t gonna sleep, we make love instead
Your vagina is a self-cleansing muscular tract
With over 50,000 nerve cells ready to act
In fact 6.5 inches side to side and with a pH-value of 4.5
Fuck me in the ass ’cause I love JesusComedy-folk duo Garfunkel and Oates brilliantly skewer the practice of Christian girls retaining their technical virginity by thinking “outside the box.”
The good Lord would want it that way
Gimme that sweet sensation of a throbbing rationalization
- 🎦 I Just Had Sex, by The Lonely Island feat. Akon — 2010; Lyrics
- The video for this singalong anthem includes guest appearances by Jessica Alba and Blake Lively as unsatisfied girlfriends.
- 🎦 My Vag, by Awkwafina — 2012; Lyrics
- A gender reversal of My Dick by Mickey Avalon.
- 🎵 It’s So Hard to Say I Love You (When You’re Sitting on My Face), by Marty & the Muff Tones — 1986
- 🎵 Doo Doo Eyes, by A2M — 2018; Lyrics
Country, pop-rock, folk. A few more songs from genres that don’t often reach the same lyrically dirty depths (heights?).
- 🎦 Puss In Boots, by Wheeler Walker, Jr. — 2017; Lyrics
- 🎵 Cum Captain, by Landon Tewers — 2014; Lyrics
- 🎵 Too Repressed, by Sometymes Why — 2005; Lyrics
I’ll close out with some popular older songs that deserve a place here for being incredibly attention grabbing during their time.
- 🎵 I Touch Myself, by Divinyls — 1990; Lyrics
- 🎦 Closer, by Nine Inch Nails — 1994; Lyrics
- 🎦 Me So Horny, by 2 Live Crew — 1989; Lyrics
- The music might be outdated and the lyrics tame compared to many other songs here, but back in its day this song (and others from its album) were considered so obscene that the band was arrested for performing it and music store owners and employees were arrested for selling it. The obscenity ruling against 2 Live Crew was overturned on appeal and the reversal was upheld by the US Supreme Court.
- 🎦 Baby Got Back, by Sir Mix-A-Lot — 1992; Lyrics
For truly old-school dirty blues from the 1920s–50s, see Wikipedia: Dirty blues.
Hopefully you’ve found something new here that you liked. Which are your favorites, and what about your favorites that aren’t here but really should be?